Last week at the Exponential Conference I learned a lot about church planting that translates directly into launching an online church. We were given a list of the 7 top issues church planters face today, as revealed in a recent report.
1. Leadership Development and Reproducing Culture
2. Financial Self-Sufficiency and Viability
3. Launch Team Development and Mobilizing Volunteers
4. Systems, Processes and Cultures
5. Casting Vision and Avoiding Mission Drift
6. Evangelism and Discipleship
7. Spiritual, Physical and Mental Health of the Planter and Family
Which of these are issues you’ve faced in your local church or in launching an online ministry? Any suggestions for tackling them?
(Download the full report here.)